Quality of Suit - An Important Factor for Mens Suit
High Quality Suit increases Mens personality. Suit can change personality of man from ordinary to extra ordinary. While selecting Mens suit, high quality of suit is very important. Some important factor to judge how best the suit quality is as follows:
- Fabric and Stitching
- Design and Style
Fabric and Stitching of Mens Suit
The material is the important factor influencing Mens suits. If you are a big personality, you should consider best quality for your suit. Mens Suit materials such as wool, silk and high quality micro fibers & blends looks sharp and feel good to wear. Polyester is not good fabric for mans suit material. Fine natural fiber fabrics are the hallmark of mens suit, they retain their shape and color fine as well as they just feel good on body.
- In Mens suit, check fabrics to make sure patterns line up at the joint especially at the shoulders, collar and pockets.
- Check fabric of suit in light and make sure the weave is tight, even and uniform, with no loose or undone threads.
- Check the grain of the suit fabric. The vertical grain should run straight up and down the garment, and the horizontal grain should run at a 90-degree angle to this line.
- Crumple heavier fabric of suit, such as wool, to see if it bounces back in several minutes indicating good fabric of suit. That means suit fabric is wrinkle free.
- Also check that stitches are secure and straight in mans suits. Minimum 8 to 12 stitches per inch.
- Examine edges, which should be nearly invisible. Hemmed bottoms should hang straight and not curl or wrinkle.
Mens Suit Design and Style
- To check man suits, Fold pants, shirts, and other garments in half lengthwise to ensure that the right and left sides are symmetrical. Check that the right and left sides of the collar are equal in shape, size and positioning.
- Confirm that patch pockets lie perfectly flat against the cloth, with no space between the pocket and the front of the garment. While holding the suit garment upright, make sure that the pocket doesnt hang away from the front.
- Hold up suit pant to ensure that the lining follows the cut of the suit, falls smoothly and does not extend below the hemline. In general, womens slacks are fully lined, while mens slacks are lined only in front to just below the knees.
- In suit’s pant, check zippers up and down a few times to make sure that they run smoothly and dont snag.
Buttons in Mens Suit
- Buttons should always be high quality in mens suit.
- In Mens suit check the buttons and buttonholes are sewn tightly, with good quality thread.
- Confirm that the suit jacket buttons button with no trouble and dont drag on both sides, whether you prefer to stand or to sit.
- Making sure that buttons are placed well with equal distance.
With all above factors, durability is also an important factor for quality suits. As suits cost high it needs longer life with style and modern looks. Having more Mens suits will provide you more options of trying out various styles and unusual colors for your suits but never make compromise with suit quality. You can get exclusive range of high quality suits from online Mens suit outlet.